Long or Short Term Hiring of Standby Power Equipment.
Why Choose JUP Solutions As Your Rental Partner
Because we understand industries are fighting to survive a tough economic climate, JUP Solutions offers a rental alternative for our backup power systems. Our popular long-term rental solution provides businesses with dependable emergency, short-term or long-term Standby Power protection. We offer a range of unitary and parallel systems suited to all industry types.
Following a thorough needs’ analysis by our specialist technicians, we will identify the ideal rental backup power system for your organisation. This could include either a generator, UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) or combination, powered by batteries or solar. In addition to our analysis and product supply, JUPS solutions is able to:
- Have our resident electrician install the system in your building or in outdoor containers;
- Provide remote monitoring of the backup power system; and
- Provide all necessary maintenance or repairs.
Why is renting a good choice?
We’ve outlined some of the reasons our clients prefer the rental option, rather than investing in a backup power solution.
- Cost savings: Renting a backup power system can be a more affordable option, particularly for those needing a short-term power solution.
- Maintenance is covered: JUP Solutions perform all in-house maintenance on our rental backup power systems, so you won’t suffer any delays and downtime waiting on maintenance.
- Scalability: Whether your power needs grow or diminish, you are able to easily swop out your rental backup power system for a bigger or smaller model. This means you’ve always got the system you need at any time.
- Rent before you buy: Our team of specialists can advise on the best backup power solution, but if you’re in an industry that is constantly changing, you might want to try out different solutions before buying. Renting gives you this option.
- Disaster response: Every business needs to prepare for an emergency, whether it’s a natural disaster, load shedding or equipment malfunctions. With JUP Solutions as your rental partner, you’re prepared for any power problems.
Customer satisfaction is our priority, which is why you can be assured you’re partnering with the ideal rental provider when it comes to backup power systems. We offer a comprehensive service, from needs’ analysis through to installation and ongoing support – we are your 24-hour rental partner.